Big Data Storage

Discuss Adputer Center applications.

Big Data Storage

Postby adputer on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:07 am

Data is enlarged 10X every five years. Unstructured digital content included video, audio, image, log file are main sources of data expansion. The demands for thousands terabytes storage was creating. Current RAID data storage system can not meet big data scale-able requirements. Big Data requires new generation data storage system with distributed servers.

Big Data system based on Hadoop architecture allows bulk of data copied on 3 storage devices, so any one of a physical storage device is failed, another copy of data will be backed up to next available storage device automatically. User can increase the number of server or storage unit on demand. Load balance algorithm allows entire system in fast response to deal with streaming data.

Adputer Data Processing Unit (DPU) is the brick to build big data processing and storage system.
adputer
Site Admin

Re: Big Data Storage

Postby faris on Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:14 am

Sorry for my bad language. I suggest you to come on a site, with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you. For myself I have found a lot of the interesting.
faris

Return to Adputer Center