SATA, USB, Ethernet, WiFi Speed

Discuss Adputer Player

SATA, USB, Ethernet, WiFi Speed

Postby adputer on Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:55 pm

SATA has a theoretical maximum of 1200 Mbits/sec (150 MB/sec). Top disk output speeds are closer to 40 to 100 MB/sec,

USB 2.0 has a theoretical maximum of 480 Mbits/sec (60 MB/sec).

Firewire 400 has a theoretical maximum of (400 Mbits/sec; 50 MB/sec).
Firewire 800 has a theoretical maximum of (800 Mbits/sec; 100 MB/sec).

Ethernet has a theoretical speed of 100 Mbits/sec (12 MB/sec).
Gigabit Ethernet has a theoretical speed of 1000 Mbits/sec (120 MB/sec).

WiFi 802.11b has a theoretical speed maximum of 11 Mbits/sec with a typical transfer rate of around 4.5 Mbits/sec (0.5 MB/sec) with an ideal signal.
WiFi 802.11g has a theoretical speed maximum of 54 Mbits/sec, with a typical transfer rate of around 23 Mbits/sec (2.5 MB/sec) with an ideal signal.
WiFi 802.11n has a theoretical speed maximum of 300 Mbits/sec, with a typical transfer rate of around 74 Mbits/sec (9.25 MB/sec) with an ideal signal.

DSL usually has theoretical throughput 1.5 Mbits/sec.
Cable has theoretical throughput 3 to 6 Mbit/sec.

Refer to

http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/08/03/28/exploring_time_capsule_theoretical_speed_vs_practical_throughput.html
adputer
Site Admin

Re: SATA, USB, Ethernet, WiFi Speed

Postby Pakistan on Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:29 am

Hello there! I am new here and just like to know a lot more people and more stuff about how we can conserve our planet. In occasions like this, we must feel and contemplate going for solar power. This power is renewable, safe and cost-free. Though you might be locating numerous ways to acquire it, you nevertheless need to understand how and when you must use it, whethere you need it at home or for commercial functions, solar energy is one of the finest things to look at. :)
Unlock the key of your success by Testking microsoft tutorial and testking.By using Testking istqb preparation our latest and study material, you can easily pass www.quincy.edu
Pakistan

chaturbate chaturbate

Postby DannyFaddy on Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:09 am

height:20px target= _blank rel= nofollow >
RULES N1: TIPS FIRST BEFORE YOU ASK NO BEGGING
100 = Simple request - no dildo
O
~ CONTENT DISCLAIMER: ( Absolutely everything discussed here or on any of my other means of communication is FANTASY ONLY and has ABSOLUTELY NO bearing on real-life actions or intentions. )
https://cbprivates.com/arminz12
we're more fun in private )
Any UNAUTHORIZED use of my profile, video, pictures or audio in any form or in a forum now or in the future is NOT permissible without my expressed written consent. Any act to promote or gain profit in any manner (e.g. either monetarily or socially) from the use of my profile, video, pictures or audio in any form my profile is a violation of my privacy and subject to legal action.BY WATCHING THIS: You acknowledge and agree that you shall not post, upload, publish, transmit or make available in any way content of this page including images and recording streamed live video available for download. This is intended as, and presented as a one time, live, one view presentation only. Penalties of Copyright Infringement: By reproducing, republishing or redistributing the work of a copyright holder without permission, you may be violating or infringing on his or her rights under the Copyright Act. The copyright holder may sue for compensation cost from $250 to $150,000 or one year in jail.
You may access User-Submitted Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the chaturbate website. You shall not copy or download any User-Submitted Content by any means or for any purpose. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content, including any use, copying, or distribution of User-Submitted Content of third parties obtained through the website for any commercial purposes.
Flash Pussy ---47 Tokens
1. I am transgender. Meaning I was born physically a male and mentally a female and now going through the appropriate steps of transitioning physically into a female.
https://cam2camchats.com/chaturbate-jhn_burton-06-23-2017-05-43-58
Weight: 155 lbs
Fucking in free with no ejaculation : 400 tokens
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
__________________(8/-/____8________`8,
-Custom pictures (solo or with wife)
DannyFaddy

Return to Adputer Player